We believe in the importance of a healthy work-life balance.
We want BestSelf to be a place where you love to come to work and where you look forward to growing professionally and personally.
We offer a variety of Benefits:
- Sign-On Bonus
- Health Insurance Options
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Clinical License Renewal Reimbursement
- Remember to always be your BEST SELF!
Responsible for all professional nursing duties as required. Enforces policy regarding storage and inventory of sample medications, use of sharps containers, and medical waste management. Provides group and individual treatment. Develops treatment plans based on comprehensive assessments, and formulates a diagnostic impression. Adheres to basic standards of nursing in conjunction with all NYS licensing standards.
- Administers and documents injection of medications.
- Assures accuracy and completeness of all case notes.
- Conducts health screens annually for all program recipients.
- Monitors vital signs, i.e. blood pressure, glucose, pulse, weight, etc
- Develops assessments, treatment plans, and diagnostic reviews on determined schedule.
- Assists in linkage to other community resources.
- May supervise student interns.
- Associates degree from an accredited school for professional nursing and four (4) years of paid work experience as a professional nurse and at least three (3) of which have been in a mental health setting.
- Bachelor's degree in professional nursing AND at least one (1) year of paid work experience in a mental health setting AND current NYS licensure as a Registered Nurse.
Along with -
- A valid NYS drivers' license.
- Automobile in good working order.
- Must have Accredited NYS Defensive driving course; or obtain within 15 days of hire.
- Must maintain Active NYS Defensive Driving class every 3 years, upon expiration.
- If driving one's own vehicle, must maintain valid inspection and automobile insurance.
- Must provide proof of insurance upon hire and when requested.