Job Title: Counselor II (BILINGUAL)
Location: West Side Branch
Reports to: Program Director
· Provides initial and ongoing assessments of clients, including client history, evaluation of problems, and formulation of diagnosis.
· Develops initial and on-going treatment plans which describe the goals of treatment and the methods to be used.
· Provides individual, family and group counseling and psychotherapy to assist clients in achieving the goals of treatment.
· Assists clients with linkages to appropriate community resources to enhance treatment and recovery.
· With appropriate releases of information, communicates with others in client services system to coordinate care. Such contacts may include, but not be limited to, primary care physicians, insurance companies and service providers involved in the care of clients.
Master's degree in an OMH approved discipline with Qualified Health Profession status (LCSW, LMSW, LMHC, MHC-P) plus a minimum of one (1) year of professional work experience in a clinical mental health setting. Bi-lingual Spanish preferred.