The Assistant Program Director plans, organizes and directs the services of the program, manages daily operations, provides clinical and administrative supervision to program staff, and provides direct services to clients.
- Provide consultation and clinical supervision to staff.
- Review and sign off on staff clinical records in a timely fashion.
- Compliance with Regulations – ensure all case records are in compliance and all paperwork is completed according to Standards of Care and Licensing Regulations.
- Ensure appropriate billing occurs
- Address consumer complaints
- Cover administrative emergencies in the absence of the Program Director, Assistant Clinical Director
- Make effective and efficient decisions regarding daily Branch operations
- Ensure safety inside and outside the building
- Conduct staff meetings to foster team work
- Meetings with support staff to ensure efficiency of the office
- Meetings with personnel to review and ensure they meet performance standards
- Ensure compliance with all agency and program policies and procedures.
- Please note, your schedule and assigned duties are subject to change based on the needs of the program and the clients we serve.
- Must have knowledge of clinical supervision practice, relevant community resources and mental health treatment system structure, common mental disabilities, basic behavior theory and principles of psychiatric rehabilitation, multi-disciplinary team methodology, common psychotropic medications, and direct service delivery methods and theory.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and the ability to maintain records and prepare reports.
- Minimum proficiency with Windows based software applications is required.
- Minimum 3 years clinical experience in community mental health setting required. Candidates must have a LCSW-R, LCSW, or LMHC.
- Sign on bonus
- Multiple Health Insurance options
- Employee Referral
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid time off