Supervise Senior Care Manager Supervisors of Health Home and Health Home Care Management Staff:
• Recruit and hire high quality Supervisors and Care Management staff.
• Ensure staff are oriented and trained in the roles and responsibilities of Care Managers.
• Supervise and evaluate the performance of the Senior Care Manager Supervisors and Care Managers
• Provide or arrange necessary training for Care Coordinates
• Train new staff in Netsmart and other agency systems
Adult Health Home Program Responsibilities:
• Provide day to day supervision to ensure program is running efficiently
• Supervise the Senior Care Managers Supervisor of Health Home
• The Program Director of Adult Health Home is responsible for managing the Health Home referrals
• Proactively monitor program budget to ensure revenue goals are met
• The Program Director works with the managed care companies and community sources in status of our referrals and in working together to help meet our client's needs
• Ensures clear and timely communication occurs between the program and referral sources for great client care
• Program Director addresses client and staff concerns
• Submit our performance evaluations to the Erie County Department of Mental Health.
• Performs internal chart audits to make sure that the case records are in compliance to the regulations
• Oversees the staff use of the EMR in documenting patient care plans, all health home services and tracking both patient progress and program outcomes.
• Attend appropriate community meetings
Provide Health Home Related Education:
• Provide education and supervision to supervisors and Care Managers as needed through in-services and small group discussions.
• Provide educations on what a Health Home is internally and externally
• Embed a wellness component into Health Home activities
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Awareness of Adult Health Home best practices.
• Possess a background in healthcare/mental health
• Knowledge and experience in supervision/leadership;
• Ability to work effectively in groups, to team build and lead care management personnel toward achieving agency goals.
• Degree in a field related to behavioral health
• Strong supervisory and operational experience