SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The Intern duties are respective to the level of education and requirements set forth by each school's individual program. Intern will have the opportunity to gain field experience relevant to the degree they are seeking.
· Utilize independent judgment, strong initiative and decision making skills
· The position is required to maintain confidential information in accordance with the HIPPA, Information Security Policy, BestSelf Protocols and Procedures.
· Expected to communicate in a courteous manner at all times
· Responsible for the completion of tasks and/or projects in timely manner
· Performs other related duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
· Must possess good oral and written communication skill
· Must possess adequate computer skills.
· Must appreciate cultural diversity and be aware of cross cultural issues.
· Requirements for knowledge and skills are individual to each program and position interns are placed in and will be further discussed with supervisors upon placement.
For Fall (August/September Start)- Submit application by May 1st
For Winter/Spring (January start)- Submit application by October 15th
For Summer (May/June start)- Submit application by March 1st
Please note night and weekend placements are limited-if your availability is restricted to these hours we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible.