FLSA Status: Exempt
Starting at: $55,341 per year
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
The primary responsibility for the Learning & Development (L&D) Specialist is to design and implement cutting-edge training programs that foster professional growth and enhance the skill sets of our employees. Collaborating closely with various departments, the L&D Specialist will play a pivotal role in creating engaging and effective learning experiences tailored to our organization's needs.
· Design and create comprehensive training programs for employees across different departments. These programs will encompass onboarding, skill development, leadership training, and other relevant initiatives.
· Implement training strategies by utilizing the latest training methodologies and technologies to deliver impactful learning experiences.
· Facilitate in-person workshops, virtual sessions, and e-learning platforms to ensure a versatile approach and cater to diverse learning styles.
· Evaluate training effectiveness by conducting assessments and gathering feedback to measure the success of training initiatives.
· Utilize data-driven insights (from assessments and feedback) to continuously improve the quality and relevance of the programs.
· Collaborate & partner with internal subject matter experts and external training vendors to ensure the content is up to date, accurate, and aligns with our organizational objectives.
· Facilitate & support career development paths for employees by identifying skill gaps and providing personalized training recommendations.
· Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in learning and development to bring innovative ideas and strategies to our training programs.
· Curate and maintain a repository of learning resources, including training materials, manuals, and digital assets.
· Promote a culture of continuous learning and professional growth throughout the organization.
· Performs all other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree in, Human Service Field, Education, Organizational Psychology, or a related field, plus 3 years paid experience -OR- Master's degree in a human service field or a related degree (Business Admin, Training etc.) (e.g. LCSW, LMHC, LMFT).
· Proven experience in designing and implementing successful training programs.
· Familiarity with various training delivery methods, including virtual training platforms.
· Strong analytical skills to evaluate training effectiveness and measure impact.
· Excellent communication and presentation abilities, with the capability to engage and inspire learners.
· Collaborative and adaptable team player with the capacity to work cross-functionally.
· Proficiency in using learning management systems (LMS) and other training-related technologies.
· Reliable transportation to be able to commute between agency sites on a regular basis.