Starting salary is based on credentials, experience, and a 35 hour work week.
Sign-on Bonus based on licensure.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The Counselor is able to work with clients who have mental health, substance use, or co-occurring concerns. The Counselor will provide individual and group therapy to individuals and support services for their families, as well as crisis counseling. Additionally, they will complete comprehensive assessments, diagnose, treatment plan, discharge, and link clients as appropriate.
- Sign-on Bonuses
- Affordable Health Care Options
- Dental and Vison Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Clinical License Renewal Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401K Profit Sharing
- Provides initial and ongoing assessments of clients, and formulation of diagnosis.
- Develops initial and ongoing treatment plans.
- Provides integrated individual, family and group counseling.
- Assists clients with linkages to appropriate community resources to enhance treatment and recovery.
- Service provision to clients will be based on licensure and scope of practice.
- Possesses a Master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, Rehabilitation Counseling plus one-year of professional work experience in a clinical mental health setting.
- Professional certification (LMSW, MHC-P, CASAC, LMFT, etc.), CASAC or CASAC-T preferred.
- (Bachelors in Social Work discipline accepted within some programs)
- Discharge planning, SUD treatment experience preferred.
- Comfortable with performing toxicology.
Learn more about Bestself here: Who We Are | (bestselfwny.org/who-we-are/)