Reports to: Program Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Hours: 12a-8a includes weekend and holiday rotations
Responsible for overseeing waiting areas in clubhouse and providing an inviting, supportive and safe environment. Overseeing clubhouse grounds to ensure safety of staff and clients. Assist with basic customer service representative duties. Requires evening, weekends, and holiday shifts.
· Greet clients and visitors entering/exiting the building.
· Screens and routes telephone calls and visitors.
· Supervise entryway and waiting areas to ensure waiting room rules are followed.
· Verify managed care authorizations
· Provide an inviting and comfortable environment in waiting areas (both upstairs and downstairs).
· Provide direction to clients and visitors, especially during check-in/check- out.
· Uphold no soliciting and smoking rules for parking lot and entrance of clinic.
· Manage general upkeep of waiting areas (e.g. making coffee, organizing waiting area, updating client bulletin boards) in order to maintain a clean, orderly environment.
· Patrol all areas directly outside of building and parking lot with random checks throughout the day.
· Lead and coordinate response teams during emergency situations according to policies developed for the use of panic buttons and associated paging codes.
High school diploma. Some peer support experience preferred. A valid NYS driver's license and reliable vehicle.