We believe in the importance of a healthy work-life balance.
We want BestSelf to be a place where you love to come to work and where you look forward to growing professionally and personally.
We offer a variety of Benefits:
- Sign-On Bonus
- Health Insurance Options
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Provides assessment, treatment planning, crisis and on-going therapeutic treatment interventions to children, adolescents, young adults and their families.
- Provides initial and ongoing assessments of clients, including client history, evaluation of problems, and formulation of diagnosis.
- Conducts risk assessment and formulates Safety Plans
- Develops initial and on-going treatment plans which describe the goals of treatment and the methods to be used.
- Provides individual, family and group counseling and psychotherapy to assist clients in achieving the goals of treatment.
- Provides crisis phone coaching services to DBT-A program clients.
- Assists clients with linkages to appropriate community resources to enhance treatment and recovery.
- Provides appropriate case management, including work with ECDSS, schools, probation, PCP and other agencies
- With appropriate releases of information, communicates with others in client services system to coordinate care. Such contacts may include, but not be limited to, primary care physicians, insurance companies and service providers involved in the care of clients.
- Attends all necessary training to accomplish maximum level of professional training available in DBT
Master's degree in an OMH approved discipline with Qualified Health Profession status (LMSW, LCSW, LCSW-R, LMHC or LMFT). Experience preferred, but not required.